• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Advertising in CGC boxes

18 posts in this topic

Um,Who here but CGC would know details?

Well I was clearly be facetious about the end and wasn't sure if others had noticed this had been a standard practice for a few months or if this is a new thing (Jan 1st type deal).

Need a morning coffee?

Just got a package back from CGC and was very surprised to find some flyers in the box as well from some auction houses and dealers...when did this start happening and where do I sign up!!!

what's more surprising is that you got a package back from CGC. don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Just got a package back from CGC and was very surprised to find some flyers in the box as well from some auction houses and dealers...when did this start happening and where do I sign up!!!

what's more surprising is that you got a package back from CGC. don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

:roflmao: tis true

Would have been better had it been a German newspaper in the box

I think I started noticing them back in late November. More food for my shredder.

I think I started noticing them back in late November. More food for my shredder.

Ty good sir. Haven't got a box prior to this one since first of Nov.

Shredder-chau.jpg

I got one too. I think it's obnoxious. I entered a transaction with CGC for a service rendered. I did not agree to let CGC use me as a revenue-generator to target me for marketing purposes by third parties.

When I order stuff from Amazon, I don't get advertisements from other companies inside the box with my items.

I got one too. I think it's obnoxious. I entered a transaction with CGC for a service rendered. I did not agree to let CGC use me as a revenue-generator to target me for marketing purposes by third parties.

When I order stuff from Amazon, I don't get advertisements from other companies inside the box with my items.

But how else is CGC supposed to keep prices down and TAT low?

:whistle:

One step closer to a FREE "Sponsored Grading" tier dream-come-true. :wishluck:

CGClogos-1.jpg

CGClogos-1.jpg

lol

CGClogos-1.jpg

Blockbuster. :cloud9:

CGClogos-1.jpg

^^

CGClogos-1.jpg

Thank god, at the current rates we'll need sponsors.

I doubt however that my collection would qualify. :flamed: