• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM ASM 129

20 posts in this topic

punishr.gif

Primary defect is lower right corner on the front. Not as evident in hand, due to a pressing. Otherwise, pretty sharp copy. Will sub this soon. Thank you!

EDIT: And if you spot a vertical line, most visible in the black bar to the right of THE, that's a scanner artifact.

xAhUdYv.jpg

8xAr5U6.jpg

I’m at VF- to VF depending on how sharp are the corners and how nice the spine (hard to tell with the yellow and I can’t access the largest scan in imgur). The small color breaking crease allows for a VF, IMO.

Stay tuned as I have a similar example with my recently upgraded Marvel Feature #1. (thumbs u

I mailed it out yesterday for standard grading. I think it's a solid 8.5 myself. The corner crease is evident, but in hand, it's slight and something you have to catch in the light. Otherwise, it's practically free of defects: no spine tics, no creasing. I'm eager to see what it pulls.