• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

going to Florida any dealer suggestions?

29 posts in this topic

I will be in the Clearwater area next week and am hoping to hit the local flea markets and comic shops,mainly interested in low grade gold & silver.any recommendations,? I don't mind driving a few hours in any direction from Tampa

Comic shops in Tampa / St. Pete:

Emerald City Comics

Culture and Thrills

Yancy St. Comics (New Port Richey)

Acme (Orlando)

Tonics Comics

Wonder Water

Pikes Comics

Heros Haven

Coliseum of comics

Thunder Road Comics

Green shift Comics

This is not including the comic book vendors at the 8 flea markets within a 100 mile radius of Tampa....

thanks all, I am making a list, any regular dealers at the flea markets?

Big Top and Wagon Wheel (I think that's the one in the area) both don't have much for comics. Wagon Wheel had a cool toy dealer and both have good sportscard selections.

Emerald City probably has the best collection in a store I've seen....but I haven't been to many.

Flea markets that sell comics

Oldsmar

Big Top

USA

Wagon wheel

Gunn highway

Bronco

49er

Redbarn

Webster

Wow. The last time I went to the Webster flea market was around 30 years ago. There wasn't much in the way of comics there then.

Webster is by far the closest thing to a bazaar that I have ever been to. It is where all of the vendors go to restock their booths. It is huge! Several acres of people selling everything and anything you could imagine...And the fact that it is only open on the first and last weekend of the month and on Mondays makes it seem that much more magical... It can be very overwhelming to try and take in everything. But never a shortage on vintage toys, retro video games, and comics!

It is in my top 3 local flea markets!

Flea markets that sell comics

Oldsmar

Big Top

USA

Wagon wheel

Gunn highway

Bronco

49er

Redbarn

Webster

Wow. The last time I went to the Webster flea market was around 30 years ago. There wasn't much in the way of comics there then.

Webster is by far the closest thing to a bazaar that I have ever been to. It is where all of the vendors go to restock their booths. It is huge! Several acres of people selling everything and anything you could imagine...And the fact that it is only open on the first and last weekend of the month and on Mondays makes it seem that much more magical... It can be very overwhelming to try and take in everything. But never a shortage on vintage toys, retro video games, and comics!

It is in my top 3 local flea markets!

Yep, it was big back then but I had better luck finding comics at Howard's flea market in Homosassa. Webster is about what, two hours from Tampa?

I'm 7 Hours away in the panhandle

Do you have any GA books in your store?

a small box...no real demand in this market for it...but if I know someone is coming, I will bring GA or SA inv to store...