• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VCC This Weekend!

120 posts in this topic

Now Photobucket won't let me post any thumbnail pictures. No matter what I do the scan comes in full size! Arg!! There goes a couple hours worth of setting up pictures. Anyone else having issues with getting thumpnails to come up?

No matter what I do - Photobucket will not let me make a small link. I'll switch over to another photo hosting site in the future but I'll figure something out.

Now Photobucket won't let me post any thumbnail pictures. No matter what I do the scan comes in full size! Arg!! There goes a couple hours worth of setting up pictures. Anyone else having issues with getting thumpnails to come up?

NO SPACES IN THE FILE NAME!!!!!!

asm 128.jpg ---- this will get you the large image no matter what

asm-128.jpg ---- works

also - check back in this thread - I posted a quick link on how to quickly get all thumbnail links from any given folder in photobucket - a fast way to recover

No matter what I do - Photobucket will not let me make a small link. I'll switch over to another photo hosting site in the future but I'll figure something out.

I just checked your "big scan" page - it does appear to be the file name

asm-128.jpg ---- works

also - check back in this thread - I posted a quick link on how to quickly get all thumbnail links from any given folder in photobucket - a fast way to recover

Thanks. Either I just started adding a longer description or this is a new change since I've never had this issue before.

asm-128.jpg ---- works

Thanks. Either I just started adding a longer description or this is a new change since I've never had this issue before.

has something to do with PB and recent updates

older format or custom code (like ghost posted) - works - but the automatic links now are strange.

I set up a booth on page 5 of the VCC found here on the cgc boards and just now reduced prices significantly on many pieces. Take a look, covers and classic pages and even published art at $60 and under!

VCC participation poll: My involvement was:

you forgot one option -

I set up a booth - sold little to nothing at all - then spent a bunch on other booths........

(thumbs u

The VCC is always a lot of fun as a community thing, but there seems to be more and more competition in the marketplace at the same time. I'd figure it was newer members, but it's not, it's mixed.

I'd love to see more people join in, it's only a few times a year.

I just traded a piece of OA for a sweet 10 slab run!

It was a bit tiring, but that trade just made the VCC worth it in spades. I am a new slab guy and an old timer OA guy, so it is great to almost double my slab collection in one fell swoop.

The VCC made this weekend a bunch more enjoyable, it helped occupy my time as I stoked my coal fire and cleaned the basement a bit. Thanks everyone, especially my trade partner!

The VCC is always a lot of fun as a community thing, but there seems to be more and more competition in the marketplace at the same time. I'd figure it was newer members, but it's not, it's mixed.

I'd love to see more people join in, it's only a few times a year.

..... I'm not sure how the whole thumbnail thing works....or I would participate also. I ALWAYS check it out and usually buy something..... I think it's a super cool idea...... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u