• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EVERYTHING SOLD.....thanks all!

1,469 posts in this topic

X-Men Auction Rules:

This auction will run for 10 minutes only.

$1 starting bid, no reserve, no BIN.

$25 increments.

To make it interesting, the last/high bidder wins the book for the second highest bid amount. If bidder A has the highest bid at $500, beating bidder B's bid of $400, bidder A wins it for $400.

Auction starts when I post the scan and description. I will post the end time right after that.

May I just say: This is awesome.

X-Men Auction Rules:

This auction will run for 10 minutes only.

$1 starting bid, no reserve, no BIN.

$25 increments.

To make it interesting, the last/high bidder wins the book for the second highest bid amount. If bidder A has the highest bid at $500, beating bidder B's bid of $400, bidder A wins it for $400.

Auction starts when I post the scan and description. I will post the end time right after that.

May I just say: This is awesome.

I bid $150

Only problem I see with this, is if someone jumps the price really high to begin with to the point no one wants to go over, and then get it at the significantly lower price someone had it at before.

I reserve the right to cancel stupid bids.

Only problem I see with this, is if someone jumps the price really high to begin with to the point no one wants to go over, and then get it at the significantly lower price someone had it at before.

And disqualify that person from the auction.

I like that.