• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EVERYTHING SOLD.....thanks all!

1,469 posts in this topic

Dirty pool old man (tsk)

I don’t even want to know what that means in english… :eek:

Pool as in billiards..... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Indeed. And dirty pool is playing in such a way that although you aren't breaking any rules, you're not exactly playing fair or 'nice' either :)

Dirty pool old man (tsk)

Indeed. And dirty pool is playing in such a way that although you aren't breaking any rules, you're not exactly playing fair or 'nice' either :)

No kidding, I've never seen a flipper pimpin' the flip directly in the original sellers' thread! :o

Gman would be proud... :tonofbricks:

Dirty pool old man (tsk)

Did you know that with the exception of a couple of good books, dealers won most of the quick selling stuff that I didn't?

Dirty pool old man (tsk)

Did you know that with the exception of a couple of good books, dealers won most of the quick selling stuff that I didn't?

Congratulations. I move that we rename this place the Dealers' Society Message Boards.

Dirty pool old man (tsk)

Congratulations. I move that we rename this place the Dealers' Society Message Boards.

Yep, that may be more app as flippers/dealers may actually out number pure collectors. 75% of the books I sell are to people looking for an upside in the future.

Dirty pool old man (tsk)

I wouldn't be especially surprised. Always got an eye for a bargain myself :)

Dirty pool old man (tsk)

lol

Dirty pool old man (tsk)

I remember a past Foolkiller thread where a certain dealer (with quick computer speed) bought most of the stuff, and resulted in some changes to how subsequent sales were run, so that those who were primarily fans/collectors could have a chance to pick up a few books for their collection.

And whoever can make indictments and judgments against me on here but I do give up books and let collectors, or even dealers :o have them often. I think some people can testify to that. BesidesI lost the two books I really wanted. One to a dealer and the other to someone who recently had a sales thread on here. You win some, you lose some. You just have to be grateful for the wins and happy for others.

These type of sales threads really are a learning experience as to just exactly HOW hot something may be. I'm no where near fast enough.... so it's sloppy seconds for me.... but even Andy's sloppy seconds are :cloud9: GOD BLESS....

I think there is a discussion to be had on this subject, but we should probably take that to the "General Discussion" area, rather than here in october's thread...

Good god, please don't :facepalm:

[EDIT] - Too late

Dirty pool old man (tsk)

Yep, that may be more app as flippers/dealers may actually out number pure collectors. 75% of the books I sell are to people looking for an upside in the future.

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

lol:insane:

And whoever can make indictments and judgments against me on here but I do give up books and let collectors, or even dealers :ohave them often. I think some people can testify to that. BesidesI lost the two books I really wanted. One to a dealer and the other to someone who recently had a sales thread on here. You win some, you lose some. You just have to be grateful for the wins and happy for others.

Because of the above statement and my past dealing with Nik, I say he is good people. I have bought at amazing prices from him before and he has also allowed me to take a book that he claimed in a past sales thread so I can add it to my collection. He gets two thumbs up from me.