• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Knights of the Dinner Table?

8 posts in this topic

I just picked up a couple early issues of this series at a flea market, and I'm trying to figure out if they are first printings or not. I haven't been able to find much online about how to tell the difference.

mycomicsshop mentions that 2nd printings will be marked as such by the publisher, but I'm not sure this is the case. I have issues #4 and #5. My copy of #4 doesn't say anything about it being a 2nd printing as far as I can see, but I have found scans of supposed first prints online, and they have a different logo in the corner box and a slightly different back cover than my copy. I have also seen copies of #5 online with a different corner box than the one I have (my copies both have the black and white Kenzer & Company logo, as opposed to the KODT logo or the red Kenzer logo).

My best guess is that I have a first print of #5, and a second print of #4 that was made at the same time. But I am spitballing.

Does anybody have any idea what I am talking about?