• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Titans - TNT

44 posts in this topic

I still believe that TNTT#2 has the potential to outdo NM98.. As well as it should!

Honestly, next to DC Comics Presents 26 I have always loved TNTT 2. That whole first run is just loaded with story goodness and wild characters to keep you reading on.

:cloud9:

I still believe that TNTT#2 has the potential to outdo NM98.. As well as it should!

Honestly, next to DC Comics Presents 26 I have always loved TNTT 2. That whole first run is just loaded with story goodness and wild characters to keep you reading on.

:cloud9:

Indeed. As good as the Byrne X-Men, Byrne FF and Miller DD were at the time, The first 35 or so issues of TNTT were spectacular.

TNT's TEEN TITANS Will Be Unlike Anything You’ve Seen

--------------------

A show featuring a team that’s composed of two-thirds women flies in the face of that trend, likely putting the show under intense scrutiny as it attempts to progress out of the pilot stage. Much of the justification for not featuring more female heroes has been a denial of their marketability, something that can be proven patently wrong should Titans get picked up for a full run. Meanwhile, the success of shows like Marvel’s Agent Carter have shown that there is indeed a market out there, it’s just been almost compulsively untapped until very recently.

--------------------

lol

They did a good job with her on TEEN TITANS GO! I was wondering how they were going to pull off Starfire and her outfit.

It's a funny show anyway. The Many Robins was pretty good pulling from different stories.

It's a funny show anyway. The Many Robins was pretty good pulling from different stories.

Teen Titans Go! is a really good cartoon series; my kids and I enjoy watching it. It's a bit strange watching a humorous cartoon series based on the early 80s characters in very serious stories that I read when I was a kid, but the cartoon producers pull it off nicely.

No, no, no, no, no, no....NO!

HAWK and DOVE will be in the TItan's live action show. I just saw this after watching Justice League Unlimited Ep 4. The only thing missing were the letters A and G on their chests to make it feel like an SNL cartoon.

giphy.gif

What the...

TNT's TITANS Show Now Reportedly Titled 'BLACKBIRDS'

TNT'S previously announced 'Titans' may be getting a new name according to a report from SeasonZero.com. The show, which will feature a team of young adult heroes led by Nightwing ( Grayson) will now be titled 'Blackbirds.' Blackbirds may refer to the bird themed/ named characters in the show like Nightwing and Raven. This may also serve as an indication that one of the many version's of Batmans sidekick Robin may star in the show.

What the...

TNT's TITANS Show Now Reportedly Titled 'BLACKBIRDS'

TNT'S previously announced 'Titans' may be getting a new name according to a report from SeasonZero.com. The show, which will feature a team of young adult heroes led by Nightwing ( Grayson) will now be titled 'Blackbirds.' Blackbirds may refer to the bird themed/ named characters in the show like Nightwing and Raven. This may also serve as an indication that one of the many version's of Batmans sidekick Robin may star in the show.

:facepalm: