• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Current Turnaround times at CCS
5 5

203 posts in this topic

I submitted, I want to say the first couple of weeks of January. I submitted through the LCS though. No word yet. It's going on 2 1/2 months. It was only 1 book, I believe economy non-fastrack, as it was an ASM 129.

2 hours ago, drotto said:

Any difference with the different types, ie. standard vs. modern etc.?

According to the CCS website all categories (with exception of walkthrough) are supposed to be subject to same TATs; 10-12 weeks regular and 4-6 weeks fast track.

So since the Standard tier no longer offers Fast Track at CCS, does that mean that TATs are automatically lower similar to CGC's Standard tier TATs? It would seem kinda odd that you can get a modern book fast tracked pressed and have it be finished quicker than a Standard tier book where there is no longer an option to fast track. 

6 minutes ago, Darkwing7869 said:

So since the Standard tier no longer offers Fast Track at CCS, does that mean that TATs are automatically lower similar to CGC's Standard tier TATs? It would seem kinda odd that you can get a modern book fast tracked pressed and have it be finished quicker than a Standard tier book where there is no longer an option to fast track. 

WELCOME TO THE BOARDS!!!

I think your correct, as it is short, I wouldn't imagine fast track moderns being "that" quick :) In retrospect, I've been waiting since the first week of January for ONE book, it was Economy tier though; no fasttrack...

26 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

WELCOME TO THE BOARDS!!!

I think your correct, as it is short, I wouldn't imagine fast track moderns being "that" quick :) In retrospect, I've been waiting since the first week of January for ONE book, it was Economy tier though; no fasttrack...

Ya I sent in 7 Standards and was willing to pay the extra $20 per book to fast track them but CCS came back and told me they no longer do fast tracking for Standard. However, they haven't updated their website in seemingly quite a while so hopefully it won't take the full 10-12 weeks. 

3 minutes ago, Darkwing7869 said:

Ya I sent in 7 Standards and was willing to pay the extra $20 per book to fast track them but CCS came back and told me they no longer do fast tracking for Standard. However, they haven't updated their website in seemingly quite a while so hopefully it won't take the full 10-12 weeks. 

Impressive; would love to see when you pics when you get'em back. It took the board member drotto a month, so :wishluck: and it will take CGC a lot less, that's what I'm looking forward to, IMO quick TAT at CGC seems like a GOD send after waiting on CCS lol 

57 minutes ago, MoonKT said:

Got a question. If you submitted books to CGC via the online form and requested CCS pressing as well, how would you go about tracking the books currently at CCS? 

Thank you. 

When you log into your CGC account it will show the submission as being at CCS

3 minutes ago, STORMSHADOW_80 said:

When you log into your CGC account it will show the submission as being at CCS

Will it just say "at CCS" till it gets done and returns to CGC? What about those that were removed from the system and even the invoice numbers are not showing? 

Thank you. 

8 minutes ago, MoonKT said:

Will it just say "at CCS" till it gets done and returns to CGC? What about those that were removed from the system and even the invoice numbers are not showing? 

Thank you. 

Correct. It just says "at CCS" until it's done and then rec'd at CGC. Sometimes before it goes to CCS it will "CCS required".

I've only had a couple invoice at CCS in the old system when the new one came about. Once it was received at CGC it just went into the system as the others. The old CCS invoice numbers didn't update until later though.

On 9/29/2017 at 8:14 PM, KolmarAvenue said:

8 mft@ ccs received 8/31 (dropped off at wwchicago)

1 mft@ccs received 9/6

both still at ccs

8 mft@ ccs received 8/31 (dropped off at wwchicago) moved to Received CGC today. The other is still at ccs.

Edited by KolmarAvenue