• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Current Turnaround times at CCS
5 5

203 posts in this topic

Reading about the slow TATs at CCS, I'm really glad my one local shop has a professional presser on-site. Dropped some books off on Saturday and got them back today looking beautiful & flat & clean. I might try CCS out sometime to see how their work compares.

Eides?

I sent about 10 books to Heroes Restoration. Recieved on Jan 10th and will be receiving partial books back while this weekend if not this coming Monday. While the other books are going to CGC for fast track so probably another month.

I estimated the same with Heroes Restoration since CCS was about the same. Plus Heroes Restoration is local for me, kinda.

So far I like my dealings with Mike. He always answers my news questions.

Edited by PhoKing

:bump: Can anyone provide some feedback on how the current turnarounds are? A couple months ago it was super fast. Just wondering what to expect now. I have a slow and fast track submission there currently.

Slow Track Modern (5 Books) Rec'd 5/26

Fast Track Standard (1 Book) Rec'd 6/10

:bump: Can anyone provide some feedback on how the current turnarounds are? A couple months ago it was super fast. Just wondering what to expect now. I have a slow and fast track submission there currently.

I'm at a month today with a Fast Track, so they appear to be lagging behind.

:( Ugh, I was afraid of that. Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad i got my books in before SDCC at least.

:( Ugh, I was afraid of that. Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad i got my books in before SDCC at least.

Incidentally, I believe CCS TATs are being adversely affected by the influx of reholder submissions for wavy books in the new case. I know I sent a few back to CGC and was told CCS would be "looking at them" prior to being reholdered. So...yeah, CCS is doing a lot of extra presses right now (against the will of the books' owners, but that's a whole other issue).

I called CCS today about my single-book fast track submission that's been there almost a month. I asked the rep if they were being delayed because of work on new case issues, and she said they were.

One faulty product that affects two companies. That's impressive.

I called CCS today about my single-book fast track submission that's been there almost a month. I asked the rep if they were being delayed because of work on new case issues, and she said they were.

One faulty product that affects two companies. That's impressive.

Did they say how long they estimated it will be?

not sure why we are paying and being charged fast track for these kind of TAT.

well, my estimated turnaround times have been extended by months now, so that kinda puts things into perspective a little. I won't bother to complain because I'd rather have quality rather than a rush job, but I hope I don't die before my books are completed meh

I've had a single page of Batman #1 at CCS (economy service) since the middle of March. I was told it would take 6-8 weeks to finish. After almost 4 months of it being there it still isn't done.

I've emailed and was told it was going to be done last Friday and nope. Checked today and nothing so I emailed them again today. Hopefully I get a answer. :pullhair:

I've had a single page of Batman #1 at CCS (economy service) since the middle of March. I was told it would take 6-8 weeks to finish. After almost 4 months of it being there it still isn't done.

I've emailed and was told it was going to be done last Friday and nope. Checked today and nothing so I emailed them again today. Hopefully I get a answer. :pullhair:

Maybe Matt's finishing the pedigree book first? (shrug)