• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tons of Hot Books For Sale - Thread Closed! Thanks Guys!

378 posts in this topic

Cap 117 set :takeit:

Thanks. Please let me know if you missed the bottom staple pop. I think its still a great deal for the set and it was kept reasonable because of the staple pop.

Yup, I did not mean to threadcrap, but since you listed it as a FN I was wondering whether it might be just looking as such. Good price for all three regardless. (thumbs u

I always have trouble deciding on a grade with those odd defects. I thought it looked a little better then a FN without the pop. Would the staple pop drop it down a couple grades?

Yup, I did not mean to threadcrap, but since you listed it as a FN I was wondering whether it might be just looking as such. Good price for all three regardless. (thumbs u

I always have trouble deciding on a grade with those odd defects. I thought it looked a little better then a FN without the pop. Would the staple pop drop it down a couple grades?

Generally speaking I believe that Overstreet does not allow a grade higher than 4.5 for this, while CGC downgrades an average of 2 units, so if it is a VF+ it becomes a FN+ (as it was my Avengers #59 which I recently sold in my sales thread as such). :)

Thanks. Please let me know if you missed the bottom staple pop. I think its still a great deal for the set and it was kept reasonable because of the staple pop.

I'm going to pass, sorry. I was working from my phone and missed the pop.

I'm going to pass, sorry. I was working from my phone and missed the pop.

No problem at all. Cap 117 - 119 still for sale. I'll change the description.

Tinkered with the scanner setting for this one but it was abnormally bright so I went back to auto

Captain Marvel 31B - NM- - $35

Captain%20Marvel%2031B%20Front_zpsq4hfssuj.jpg

Captain%20Marvel%2031B%20Back_zpsqgajghu8.jpg