• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tons of Hot Books For Sale - Thread Closed! Thanks Guys!

378 posts in this topic

This is a strange book for me to have in my collection. I got it in a deal but I'm definitely not versed in Golden Age books especially not ones this cool. I looked over the book for color touch and did not see any. The centerfold is detached but the rest of the book is very secure.

Marvel Mystery Comics 66 - VG/FN with a detached centerfold - $350

Sold

This is a strange book for me to have in my collection. I got it in a deal but I'm definitely not versed in Golden Age books especially not ones this cool. I looked over the book for color touch and did not see any. The centerfold is detached but the rest of the book is very secure.

Marvel%20Comics%2066%20Front_zpslhfafbwv.jpg

Marvel%20Comics%2066%20back_zpsc1pkchyk.jpg

:takeit:

Marvel%20Comics%2066%20Front_zpslhfafbwv.jpg

Marvel%20Comics%2066%20back_zpsc1pkchyk.jpg

:takeit:

Crud . I had a I'll Take it via PM at about the same time as yours. He didn't ask for anything except wanted to stay off the boards. I'll check out date stamps and see who is the winner.

The mystery buyer has a I'll Take it that is time stamped about 25 seconds before McMile's I'll Take. Basing it strictly on time stamp - the mystery man gets the book.

The mystery buyer has a I'll Take it that is time stamped about 25 seconds before MCMiles' I'll Take. Basing it strictly on time stamp - the mystery man gets the book.

It's all good. It's a good rule and the way sellers should run a thread.