• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The last eBay thread?

326 posts in this topic

I haven't read this whole thread but I was wondering if any of the more experienced collectors think this is going to change comic collecting back to the way it was? I mean will conventions and LCSs start to take center stage again?

You mean leave my house and actually have to interact with people? That's crazy. I don't have time for that when I have to update every waking second on facebook or instagram with my phone hardwired to my hands. Hell, I can't even drive without texting 12 different people what I am thinking every second of the day. Cause I am special and everyone has to know how special I am. Which only shows off my inadequacies in reality, but I have my head so far up my own I wont see daylight till I am old and tired.

Well....that kinda came out of nowhere lol

we were all thinking it

dang millennials!

just kidding-- I don't care

I haven't read this whole thread but I was wondering if any of the more experienced collectors think this is going to change comic collecting back to the way it was? I mean will conventions and LCSs start to take center stage again?

You mean leave my house and actually have to interact with people? That's crazy. I don't have time for that when I have to update every waking second on facebook or instagram with my phone hardwired to my hands. Hell, I can't even drive without texting 12 different people what I am thinking every second of the day. Cause I am special and everyone has to know how special I am. Which only shows off my inadequacies in reality, but I have my head so far up my own I wont see daylight till I am old and tired.

we were all thinking it

dang millennials!

just kidding-- I don't care

lol

1240.gif

-slym

One of the absolutely scummiest things that seems to be appearing in a lot of listings that are purposely deceptively worded,

DID YOU READ THE DESCRIPTION CAREFULLY?

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ILLITERACY OR INDIVIDUALS WHO JUST LOOK AT THE PICTURES AND DO NOT TAKE THE TIME TO READ THE DESCRIPTION!! NO RETURNS! NO REFUNDS! NO BUYER REMORSE!

I would go out of my way not to EVER buy from a seller like this. In fact, I'm tempted to bid on and and renege like so many other buyers lately. I mean what are they going to do since eBay protects the scammers.

So I'm taking that as a no. lol

Well what I really want to know is...HOW AM I GOING TO GET MY COMIC BOOKS!?

Because its been a really good few years since I got back to collecting and I do not want it to go sour again , ya know?