• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The last eBay thread?

326 posts in this topic

it's officially Friday

several VS discussions including

Kav VS Roy

Kav VS Bookery

Kav vs Roundkicks

Kav vs 1st appearance of Wolverine

Kav vs Previews/Ads

Kav vs eBay Scum

Kav vs Comic shop owners pre eBay

So much I have typed... only to shake my head, close out the screen and walk away after thinking better of it.

What did I do? :shrug:

Kav vs Kav-now that would be a Friday thread

No. No it would not.

The best thing you can do is simply ignore him if you find what someone says irritating.

Don't point it out to them as they are too busy marveling at the words created from their fingertips to reflect on what you have to offer.

Don't engage them as it only offers them another opportunity to marvel at the words created from their fingertips.

Accept the fact that they are never going to stop.

Accept the fact that they are never going to listen.

Accept the fact that they are what they are.

Side note: You own some of the few comic stores that if I was ever on vacation, I would use some of that time to stop at a comic store and look around. This is coming from a guy that never walks into comic stores in other states to "look around."

So... good job... you seem to do very well, and you seem to run an excellent ship. You know what you do and you do it well... Continue on.

I've been to Bedrocks in Houston and Bookery. They are two of the best at what they do. If you ever find yourself within an hours drive of Fairborn, Ohio. You should definitely stop at the Bookery.

I dont understand whats going on here anymore

..... understanding doesn't help. You must become one with the seat cushion. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I dont understand whats going on here anymore

..... understanding doesn't help. You must become one with the seat cushion. GOD BLESS...

You mean... Like this?

t_Mp_Eqio.jpg

lol ...that was in the bathroom of a bar I used to go to.... GOD BLESS...

it's officially Friday

several VS discussions including

Kav VS Roy

Kav VS Bookery

Kav vs Roundkicks

Kav vs 1st appearance of Wolverine

Kav vs Previews/Ads

Kav vs eBay Scum

Kav vs Comic shop owners pre eBay

So much I have typed... only to shake my head, close out the screen and walk away after thinking better of it.

What did I do? :shrug:

C'mon Hector. You should know me by now. If I had any type of ill thought toward you or was annoyed at something, I would talk to you privately.

We are good.

- Andrew

And he would sell you some shoes he wore in grade 7

Like a fine wine, my shoes need to age. My shoes will not be for sale until next summer.