• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is Spider-Gwen #1 a sign of the bubble reaching its peak?

178 posts in this topic

I am so ready for "Spider-Gwen" to stop being a thing that I have to read every 10 minutes.

Twenty years later...

FUTURE[/b]SquareChaos]Finally...what'd I miss fellas?

HAHAHAHA

I crown this - The best post this Friday!

I'm glad everyone is having fun, but I guess I have to admit this... I don't get the joke!

Could someone explain it to me, I think I'm dense :shy:

I am so ready for "Spider-Gwen" to stop being a thing that I have to read every 10 minutes.

Twenty years later...

FUTURE[/b]SquareChaos]Finally...what'd I miss fellas?

HAHAHAHA

I crown this - The best post this Friday!

I'm glad everyone is having fun, but I guess I have to admit this... I don't get the joke!

Could someone explain it to me, I think I'm dense :shy:

it was a harmless joke dont think too much of it :foryou:

Sometimes lightning strikes. There are way more than 250 Gwen fans out there.

Oh, there are surely A LOT more than 250 Gwen fans, but Gwen is dead.

Your Gwen is dead.

Mine wears slippers.

And that should make you worried about what Aunt May might be wearing.

I do not believe in "multiverses": alternate realities and time travel were meant as artistic devices (since Fantastic Four #5), and they have been abused.

Flash of Two Worlds preceded that.

Sometimes lightning strikes. There are way more than 250 Gwen fans out there.

Oh, there are surely A LOT more than 250 Gwen fans, but Gwen is dead.

Your Gwen is dead.

Mine wears slippers.

And that should make you worried about what Aunt May might be wearing.

I do not believe in "multiverses": alternate realities and time travel were meant as artistic devices (since Fantastic Four #5), and they have been abused.

Flash of Two Worlds preceded that.

Indeed.

How many of the variants bought prerelease at a sizeable markup are going to be posted on eBay now that they're going to start showing up in hand? I'm curious to see what the prices on some of these books look like next week or next month (not even worrying about next year). hm

Could someone that has their finger on the pulse here provide a list of the various versions of this book and the presale peak? That way we can sort of keep score. I'm guessing that many of these variants have seen peak pricing already, but it will be interesting to see if there are any that continue upwards.

:gossip: And the story in #1 better be at least decent, or the coming flood will be worse...

FYI --

MIDTOWN COMICS is implementing one SPIDER-GWEN #1 per variant per person policy at all their locations.

You can get one of each cover but that's the limit since it will give everyone a chance to buy copies.

:golfclap: