• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Fantastic Four # 8

16 posts in this topic

Marvel chipping doesn’t count much, as it is a production defect – even with the staining on the back cover, I’d say a VGFN to FN- easily, maybe better.

@kav: The picture is obviously metaphoric, "puppets" in the sense of "slaves" – a theatre of puppets bound to achieve more effect on the cover – in the insides (and everywhere else afterwards) the Puppet Master uses statuettes ("puppets") to achieve his control over people. I guess you haven’t read the story, kav. ;)

I thought I would post a follow up of my FF # 8 which I had pressed by Joey (through Metropolis) and CGC'd. The press might have bumped it up a bit but you guys were on the money! Thanks again. (thumbs u

021_1.jpg

I thought I would post a follow up of my FF # 8 which I had pressed by Joey (through Metropolis) and CGC'd. The press might have bumped it up a bit but you guys were on the money! Thanks again. (thumbs u

021_1.jpg

:acclaim: