• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

100,000 book haul

80 posts in this topic

Depending on the price, that can certainly be a worthwhile haul.

Indeed but considering he repeatedly commented about finding copies of keys he didn't even know were there and thus likely didn't include in his valuation he probably did well. I'd imagine it will take some time to find all of the good books in a collection this size.

I cant see him not doing well, but the cost of storage and the uhaul wasn't cheap I am sure.

There are some books I would just donate to libraries and hospitals while others I would just have a bonfire for to eleviate my storage problems.

The books look really nice so if that's the type of preservation that the collection has he did really well.

Only problem is that years of work to get it all ready, sold, and organize. Its a huge endeavor. We see sellers on here with 5k or 10k finds that almost wear them out.

Now multiply that by 10 and it becomes your job for the next couple of years.