• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Action #10 in CGC 4.0 on eBay

11 posts in this topic

$75K for an unrestored copy. Looks like it could be legit. But it seems rather high compared to past sales.

http://ebay.to/1J1JZCF

A 3.0 Universal copy sold for $30K in December 2013.

I wish I was buying these early copies when I started collecting in the 80's!

Someone else listed the same book a few weeks earlier for $60K and it went unsold. I doubt it actually sold for $75K a few weeks later.

Thread to previous discussion.

sold through Comic Connect auction, the same book is in the current Heritage auction, should be interesting to see where it lands.

sold through Comic Connect auction, the same book is in the current Heritage auction, should be interesting to see where it lands.

Is it in the same holder?

Is it in the same holder?

I guess so, I just remember it from the Comic Connect auction becuz it's got "Brittle pages" and is very recognizable from the corners that are flaking off.

here's a link.

http://comics.ha.com/itm/golden-age-1938-1955-/action-comics-10-dc-1939-cgc-gd-vg-30-brittle-pages/a/7104-92001.s