• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Philly

161 posts in this topic

Anyone planing to make it to Wizard World Philly in April?

Absolutely no one on this board is planning to go to Wizard Philly in April. Know why? 'Cause the show is June 3-5. foreheadslap.gif

I do plan on making that one. I think the show is a blast, so plan on coming, too.

I'll be there! Can't wait to meet up with a bunch of you guys and hit my first forum dinner. I live in Philly and I am going to try and organize an event in the area (night life, drinking, prizes, etc...will keep everyone posted). The con is normally in April but rescheduled for June. thumbsup2.gif

LS:

Great, you can be in charge of organizing the off night. I had plenty to do with the forum dinner last year. Now we can have a secondary person as I will likely be less involved on the friday night activities. Although I plan on having a hold em game at my house if I get enough interest closer to the time.

Where in Philly do you live?

I live just off of 2nd and South.

Rob, you've got to come up here and see Warren Ellis in April....

Kev

That's potentially the one stop on the spring tour (aside from Spring Training of course)...

I was tempted before, but after that announcement, I really started thinking about it. I'm about a couple of weeks away from sitting down and making show arrangements for the year, so I'll be making a decision shortly.