• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toy Fair 2015

20 posts in this topic

My friends at Action Figure Insider have started their coverage with the Lego booth this morning. Lots of cool stuff, including all the Age Of Ultron sets and the SHIELD Helicarrier.

http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/toy-fair-2015-quick-shots-from-the-lego-booth-tfny/

I'll post updates all weekend long as they come in.

Peace,

Chip

It's coming...

TRANSFORMERS-GENERATIONS-COMBINER-WARS-CONSTRUCTICON-DEVASTATOR_1423841423.jpg

Link to gallery including combined form, vehicle form and individual robot forms found HERE

Looks good as Devastator, but individually the bots look terrible. Not worth $150. Masterpiece line should have handled it.

A Third Party Company has your candy then...

TFC Toys Designed an almost 'Masterpiece' style Devastator but the it comes at a strong price. The robots are $100 each individually or if you buy all 6 at once, BigBadToyStore is running a sale at $500 for the lot.

BigBadToyStore TFC Toys - Herclues (Not Devastator)

TFC10030.jpg

You can buy a sticker. :baiting:

Some of the third party stuff is actually of better quality than what hasbro has made in terms of transformation and durability.

I wanted a dinobot for my shelf, but even with the last movie release, they are not making dinobots that look like... dinobots. They make those movie release Michael Bay things. So I am looking toward a third party to bring me the one I want. However, there are so many companies trying to fill the gap that it is hard to determine which is the best one... I am rambling now...

Hasbro will never make this character and he was one of my favorites as a kid.

I was very pleased to pick up Hardbone (Not Hardhead)

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=TOW10002&mode=retail

TOW10002.jpg

TOW10002.jpg

My autistic nephew LOVES transformers. I am trying to get him a 2002 ToysRUs re-release Optimus Prime.

PM me or let me know where I might find one for under $100 that ISNT from China. I don't trust it coming from overseas.

Ultra Magnus would be alright too

My autistic nephew LOVES transformers. I am trying to get him a 2002 ToysRUs re-release Optimus Prime.

PM me or let me know where I might find one for under $100 that ISNT from China. I don't trust it coming from overseas.

Does it have to be a reissue of the original? There are a few very durable Optimus Primes out there with better articulation and are designed to take a drop or three without shattering.

As far as Ultra Magnus. There is an updated new edition coming out this year as revealed at Toy Fair.

Does it have to be a reissue of the original? There are a few very durable Optimus Primes out there with better articulation and are designed to take a drop or three without shattering.

As far as Ultra Magnus. There is an updated new edition coming out this year as revealed at Toy Fair.

I wanted the reissue so he could see what it was like in my day.

By all means, I am open to any and all suggestions

I gave him the recent Bumblebee this year for christmas, his birthday is coming up and just looking around since he loved that Bumblebee way more than I expected.

The Toy Fair was a pretty cool experience. This was my first year going. Something absolutely surreal about seeing a massive convention center filled with toys and not a kid in sight, and instead men in business suits walking around playing with and testing out toys.

The Matty Collector preview on Sunday morning had some great Batman '66 figures, and if you like He-Man (not me personally) some cool reissues of old He-Man characters and giant size He-Man figures. Diamond select also had some pretty nifty stuff, including a pretty awesome movie Ant-Man, and McFarlane had some great Walking Dead construction sets, including a great prison diorama.

We've got pictures up here from the show of a lot of things if you're interested, and will be putting up more throughout the week: http://13thdimension.com