• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Netflix's HE-MAN MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE starring Kyle Allen (2023)
1 1

60 posts in this topic

Indeed - mycomicshop has the monopoly on 9.8's atm - $500+ anyone?

Whatever they make - can't be worse than the first movie (Frank Longella aside)

It's not confirmed though, is it - or did I miss something?

I do not recall the anticipation of the GI Joe movies causing that book to take a major bump. I do not see what the hype is of another toy property receiving a movie.

Hopefully, this will do alright and someone might take a stab at a Micronauts or Rom movie. I mean, we've got a Transformer franchise and G I Joe. Can't hurt.

I would LOVE to see a Micronauts movie. Especially if they can capture the same fun and excitement, along with the danger of Baron Karza.

micronauts_3karza.jpg

I do not recall the anticipation of the GI Joe movies causing that book to take a major bump. I do not see what the hype is of another toy property receiving a movie.

Agreed - but DCP #47 is a sought after book anyway - it isn't going to cause a fall in prices, is it?

DCP #47 has 256 copies on census

GI Joe (ARAH) #1 has 1612 on census.

If a movie pans out, and has a decent budget, I can see an effect on DCP numbers and prices.

2c

XL6JoXT.jpg

-----------------

Well guys today Sony have just dropped a bomb as Devon Fraklin the Senior Vice President of Production for Columbia Tristar Pictures, a division of Sony Pictures Entertainment has released the official logo for the new Masters Of The Universe in the tweet he also says "We'll Know More Next Week" .Possibly hinitng that the studio will release more news on the movie next week who knows maybe we'll get a cast announcment or even a teaser poster.

-----------------

Well, I can kiss ever getting a 9.8 DCP #47 for under $300 good bye. :cry:

First sneak peek from the set!!!

It Sounds Like Kellan Lutz Is Up For A Role In McG's MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE Movie

Kellan%20Lutz.jpg

A new Masters of the Universe movie has been in the works for years now, but it's finally beginning to gain some traction with McG likely to take the helm for Sony Pictures. In fact, it appears as if the filmmaker has already started meeting with actors, as Twilight star Kellan Lutz has revealed today that he may be in early discussions for it.

4RkMMan.jpg

Well, at least there will be an animated release in the near-term for those that appreciate the characters.

New He-Man Episode Debuting At Comic-Con

A new episode of the '80s He-Man cartoon series is debuting at this week's San Diego Comic-Con.

San Francisco-based designer toy and apparel company Super7 is showing the new He-Man episode, "The Curse of the Three Terrors" and released the following preview.

"Super7 is proud to present the following PREVIEW for the first new He-Man and the Masters of the Universe animation since 1985! Please come (and bring your friends) to the free public screening of "He-Man and the Masters of the Universe: The Curse of the Three Terrors" following Preview Night at Comic-Con International!

- Wednesday - July 20, 2016 at 10:00pm PST

- Corner of 8th Ave & G

- Downtown San Diego

UH...

Does....does anyone else think this is some cheap fanmade online garbage?

There is a pretty big difference in the original hand drawn animation (which had its faults) and something created in flash trying to simulate the said animation. The part where beastman is running is pretty terrible.