• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

True Crime Cases #nn, 1951, St. John. Matt Baker cvr/art SOLD

8 posts in this topic

True Crime Cases #nn, 1951, St. John. Matt Baker cover and interior artwork.

SOLD

This book is a squarebound, 100 page rebound giant. It contains Authentic Police Cases #'s 9, 11, and 13 (which collectively have three stories by Baker).

A complete and unrestored copy, the front cover is really quite nice. At first glance the book appears F/VF. However, there's some small silverfish chews to the bottom of the back cover, and in a few places along the spine. I'm including scans and photos that reveal the extent of these defects. Altogether, I'm not sure how to grade this book. Perhaps VG+.

An extremely scarce book, the only sale I could find is a slabbed 6.5 that sold for $388. through Heritage in 2011.

Asking $200. shipped in the USA. Paypal only, and please make payment within 24 hours, or touch base with me prior to buying to let me know how much time you'd need.

It's over when someone posts, “I'll Take It”, or when I post, “Sold by PM”.

tccA_zpsgj4pptc6.jpg

tccB_zps31fccoxr.jpg

tccC_zps3b9et1ug.jpg

tccD_zpsl4w6hpit.jpg

Ever since I watched True Detective these old crime comics have been much more appealing! Do you have any Crime Does not Pay? GLWTS (thumbs u

Thanks- I don't have any CDNP, for sale, or otherwise. I mainly collect Baker's romance, but I do have a wide cross sampling of his work in other genres, including a handful of my favorite Authentic Police Cases covers.