• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Sucker Punch Fan Club!

36 posts in this topic

I know a lot of people hated this movie, but it easily became one of my favorite films.

Anyways...

Does anyone know If they ever made a movie adaptation comic book? I would love to own one.

Well, since it seems that there isn't a Sucker Punch comic book out there, I'm turning this into the official Sucker Punch Fan Club. This is the only club on the CGC boards to express your love for all things Sucker Punch!

paintings_emily_brjowning_sucker_punch_baby_doll.jpg

"For those who fight for it, life has a flavor the sheltered will never know."

I think it's just me and you. lol

Sucker Punch is awesome. I typically refer to it as the World's Most Expensive Art House Film. I think it's a visual masterpiece. It's like someone's college sketchbook has come alive. Sure, the story isn't that strong, but for me - it's about the visual art of the film, and it's got just about everything that I think is cool jammed into one movie.

Sucker Punch is awesome. I typically refer to it as the World's Most Expensive Art House Film. I think it's a visual masterpiece. It's like someone's college sketchbook has come alive. Sure, the story isn't that strong, but for me - it's about the visual art of the film, and it's got just about everything that I think is cool jammed into one movie.

:headbang:

A visual masterpiece for sure. There's actually a lot of layers to the story that people seem to miss when they watch it. If you're a fan, you gotta read this...

Why Sucker Punch is Smart than You Think

A visual masterpiece for sure. There's actually a lot of layers to the story that people seem to miss when they watch it. If you're a fan, you gotta read this...

Awesome title for that article. lol

Awesome title for that article. lol

lol

Cool article, though - I like the interpretations he made.

Yeah, I don't think so - it'd be kinda cool if it was one. I don't think there'd be enough interest to make it, though. But a J Scott Campbell set of variants could make it worth it!

OK, so there are four fans then. Awesome. (thumbs u

Fans of Emily Browning, should check out her low-budget follow-up movie "Plush" for a different kind of mind-bender.

lol Yeah, not very many.

I'll have to check Plush out.