• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Edge of the Spider-verse 2 Greg Land variant hoopla

16 posts in this topic

Why did the variant cover of this book just seem to hit $350 overnight on eBay? I'm still reeling that I had no idea about this book until a week ago. What's the big deal and how come it is worth so much more than other variants? Wasn't it only like, 1:25?

I feel like a hipster who just discovered a band that his friends have listened to for years.

So 3 Spider-Gwen threads on this site weren't enough ? lol

Its absolutely incredible how many people are talking about this character on every comics related site I visit. Incredible that it keeps growing. We'll probably have the first page of moderns dedicated to Spider-Gwen and Silk. lol

Its absolutely incredible how many people are talking about this character on every comics related site I visit. Incredible that it keeps growing. We'll probably have the first page of moderns dedicated to Spider-Gwen and Silk. lol

with all the hype... this book better not suck... or there will be riots :popcorn:

This is what moderators are for, but there is definitely an overall lack on this forum.

:gossip: It's actually the sixth "what if-Gwen" thread, and as far as variants go, no, this one is not "rare". Copies are in fact hitting the census at a far greater percentage than its 1:25 ratio would normally suggest.

-J.