• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ATTN: Forum Members

43 posts in this topic

• Administrator
I need to get a lot of work accomplished, and unfortunately, I'm the type of person who reads something on a board and finds it extremely difficult not to reply. So my best bet is to just stay away until I finish what I need to get done. flowerred.gif

I'll check up on some of you occassionally.

I can fix that. sumo.gifwink.gif

Finish the thesis-that is the stepping stone to pave your way in life. I remember when I had to study(3 months of hard studying) to get my contractors licsense, and it seemed that so many things were happening that I wanterd to be part of, but I did the work required and passed the test.

Hell, as soon as I aquire some more GA books, I'll run the entire spectrum(victorians outsatnding), and I have LG, MG, HG and CGC books-simply put, I'm a collector of comic books. Sometimes prioritizing can be difficult to do, but I think you'll presevere(sp). If you do locate to North Carolina-let me know, as I've been here my entire life. Stick to your guns,and keep some bullets to spare thumbsup2.gif.