• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HEAD SKETCH PRICES @ CONVENTIONS

21 posts in this topic

Your eelcome

Jim Lee Falk

Peter David Finch

Roy Thomas Vanderstappen

Alex Ross Campbell

Ralph Reese Witherspoon.

Joe Simon & Garfunkel

Steven Hawking

Captain Hook

Rick Grimes

2 Pac

Stringer Bell

Stan Lee Greg Horn Nei Ruffino J. Scott Campbell

Thanks

All jokes aside ask specific questions with what your wanting done

I think its pretty clear that he wants to know the price of having Stan Lee do a head skech of Greg Horn, so Nei can color it, and JSC can ink it. At the convention.

Personally, I'd rather have JSC do a head skech of Nei, with Greg Horn on inking, and Stan on colors, all done at my house, but to each his own.

Stan Lee $1000 and thats if you find the right facilitator as that *spoon* ain't happening in the line at a convention.

Greg Horn, he's getting better at being up to it but your looking at $200+

JSC is all based on lottery now but if you find a facilitator that can help you probably $300+

Nei is the easiest one on your list but would depend on if you want it colored or what the request is $150+

Should I use a blank cover like ASM #648 or ASM #1 blank ? Should I use my own comic book ? Thanks!

You can either get a raw ASM #1 or a CGCed 9.8 ASM #1. Up to you.

this is totally a cost thing and a preference thing. So find the one you want and do it. I will say that if you're getting it done through a facilitator, they probably have access to blanks that are 9.8 candidates, if that's something you care about.

But you might like the all black ASM 36, or prefer the stock of one of the older or newer blanks. Or find a blank space on your favorite actual comic like ASM 624 or 655, depending how big you want the head sketch to be. Its all personal preferences. Kaholo graciously gave you ballpark costs, the rest is basically up to you.

Keep an eye out for facilitator opportunities in this forum, and if you want to try for these at a con, get in line EARLY.