• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stock on Eva Bell 1st appearances?

7 posts in this topic

The X-Books have been nearly impossible to read since the reboot. All New X-Men was fun at first, but after the whole time travel thing got smeared all over the X-Universe like a wet dog turd on a shoe - it really just sucks.

And up until a few months ago, I was a faithful reader. The whole thing blows, and it doesn't look like they are getting any better. I suffered through all that garbage to see X23 date Angel and Kitty date Peter Quill. That's the most cohesive, decent thing they've got going in those books - and that's pretty pathetic.

To answer the OP's question - I'm not sure that a modern book would be worth stocking up on for a future fist appearance. Moderns are so flighty, and the window so small to capitalize. From a speculation POV, I'd focus on figuring out the next BA/CA movie candidate is and throw my money at that, because those seem to have a lot more margin for profit.

I can't even remember the last time that I picked up and X book to be honest, but with the exception of Ms. Marvel, i feel like most of Marvel's books are just phoned in regardless. From a purely collector's perspective though, I wonder if it makes sense to grab All New X-Men #1.

The X-Books have been nearly impossible to read since the reboot. All New X-Men was fun at first, but after the whole time travel thing got smeared all over the X-Universe like a wet dog turd on a shoe - it really just sucks.

And up until a few months ago, I was a faithful reader. The whole thing blows, and it doesn't look like they are getting any better. I suffered through all that garbage to see X23 date Angel and Kitty date Peter Quill. That's the most cohesive, decent thing they've got going in those books - and that's pretty pathetic.

To answer the OP's question - I'm not sure that a modern book would be worth stocking up on for a future fist appearance. Moderns are so flighty, and the window so small to capitalize. From a speculation POV, I'd focus on figuring out the next BA/CA movie candidate is and throw my money at that, because those seem to have a lot more margin for profit.

read my mind exactly. it was a pleasant take for what came to be too much non-sense. send them back to where they belong already.