• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Forum delayed posting and loading issues
2 2

1,070 posts in this topic

I look forward to you posting loading times of every post, including your posts of loding times of uploaded posts. :popcorn:

Generated in 0.019 seconds in which 0.008 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

Edited by GACollectibles

I look forward to you posting loading times of every post, including your posts of loding times of uploaded posts. :popcorn:

Generated in 0.019 seconds in which 0.008 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

I :luhv: it when you talk dirty....,

Blowie- have you ever thought it was your computer? I only see longer load times when I click the read all button. Otherwise the boards are faster than most other boards I've been on. What is your default amount of posts per page?

Edited by Official Chris S.

Blowie- have you ever thought it was your computer? I only see longer load times when I click the read all button. Otherwise the boards are faster than most other boards I've been on. What is your default amount of poster per page?

No, it's not my computers.

As Arch has explained, the times listed represent the length of time it takes http://boards.collectors-society.com to generate the page. It's not the length of time used to send the page to my computers.

I have the default number of posts per page.