• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

3 Questions
2 2

98 posts in this topic

1) Time travel - forward and back without causing any change in history

2) Eleanor Rigby

3) Adolf Hitler, Sir David Attenborough and Lieutenant John Chard.

This would be a death sentence-if you tried to go back in time in order not to change history you would have to die before you left because in history you weren't there back in time at that spot.

Can I change my super-power to curing baldness then?

Wow, this is fun. Seems like a lot of people like to fly and travel back in time (June or maybe May cover date 1938 would be my choice so I could have my pick of all those mint Action #1's)

I picked the Beatles because MOST everyone young or old likes them and they have such a wonderful catalog of music. Lotta love for Rubber Soul here. I'm a Lennon fan and like to rock although if I had to pick one of his solo songs it would be Imagine hands down. Still makes me want to cry everytime I hear it... I'm really more of a Stones fan though. First time I heard them do blues I was hooked and didn't know why. Really influenced my music tastes for life.

Party guests: That seems to be all over the place. I like that people pick loved ones and almost thought of that but my loved ones left me with a lot and I hope to see them again in the future. Famous people like Hendrix will have a longer line like seeing Jim Lee at a comic con so I'd rather just talk to them in the confines of my house.

You really learn a lot about what makes people tick with these 3 questions.

I knew something was up when you picked a cover song, Robot Man. These answers really do say a lot about you!

1 - mind control or healing, invulnerability. They all have their pros and cons unfortunately

2 - I wanna hold your hand. While it's not their best song (I recognize that) it's my favorite song cause it just is. I love the ending (drums, vocals, guitars)

3 - if it's a dinner party and small, then Jesus, Buddha and Mohammed. If it's a party party, then Hefner (I assume he's not coming alone), Leonardo DiCaprio (again not coming alone), and Timothy Leary (again I assume he's not showing up empty handed)

Wow, this is fun. Seems like a lot of people like to fly and travel back in time (June or maybe May cover date 1938 would be my choice so I could have my pick of all those mint Action #1's)

I picked the Beatles because MOST everyone young or old likes them and they have such a wonderful catalog of music. Lotta love for Rubber Soul here. I'm a Lennon fan and like to rock although if I had to pick one of his solo songs it would be Imagine hands down. Still makes me want to cry everytime I hear it... I'm really more of a Stones fan though. First time I heard them do blues I was hooked and didn't know why. Really influenced my music tastes for life.

Party guests: That seems to be all over the place. I like that people pick loved ones and almost thought of that but my loved ones left me with a lot and I hope to see them again in the future. Famous people like Hendrix will have a longer line like seeing Jim Lee at a comic con so I'd rather just talk to them in the confines of my house.

You really learn a lot about what makes people tick with these 3 questions.

I knew something was up when you picked a cover song, Robot Man. These answers really do say a lot about you!

Uh Oh....Storm's a-brewin'

I've read this story before....

i8fvx.jpg

2 - I wanna hold your hand. While it's not their best song (I recognize that) it's my favorite song cause it just is. I love the ending (drums, vocals, guitars)

Great song! One need not ever apologize for liking a Beatles song. :sumo:

First off, great questions. It will be interesting what the answers will be.

1. Time Travel. You think Dale Roberts and Foolkiller have good sales threads :takeit:

2. Think For Yourself from Rubber Soul. My favorite Beatles album and such a great, great song. Written by Harrison by the way.

a. Humphrey Bogart. Nothing to say other than I think he was a master of his craft and possibly the greatest actor ever.

b. The second is much harder...there is a long list...Tesla, Edison, Alexander the Great, Ben Franklin, George Washington, etc. All are great men whose brains I'd love to pick.

c. This one is easy. Adolph Hitler. That way I could get drunk and Alexander, Ben, George and I could kick his sorry all over the room.

Bogie my all-time favorite actor! (thumbs u

My goodness, the questions I could ask Bogie...aside from Lauren, what was it like to act with Ingrid Bergman or Audrey Hepburn. Damn, what a life. Just for the record, my favorite Bogie films are The Desperate Hours & Key Largo....2 of the finest films ever made.

Keep in mind if you have Jesus or Buddha etc at a dinner party you will have no idea what they are saying.

Keep in mind if you have Jesus or Buddha etc at a dinner party you will have no idea what they are saying.

I think the choice would be them at a dinner party where I understand none of what they are saying, or you at a dinner party where I understand everything you are saying.

hm

Burn it down KAV!! BURN IT DOWN!!!

i8ghg.jpg

1 - mind control or healing, invulnerability. They all have their pros and cons unfortunately

3 - if it's a dinner party and small, then Jesus, Buddha and Mohammed. If it's a party party, then Hefner (I assume he's not coming alone), Leonardo DiCaprio (again not coming alone), and Timothy Leary (again I assume he's not showing up empty handed)

..... dang, Hector....that's almost exactly what I was going to say.....but maybe not Leary...he'd just get everybody busted. Maybe Bob Overstreet. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

At some point humans will have personal body shields that enable flight, invulnerability and super strength. Just watch.

Everyone who has replied to this thread, just shut up and click the link....

http://psychologytoday.tests.psychtests.com/take_test.php?idRegTest=3040

Everyone should reveal their answers to Question #6 here.