• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

3 Questions
2 2

98 posts in this topic

No one's concerned with the sociopathic responses here? 'I'd like to be able to control people's minds. Then I'd like to have Linda Carter over for dinner.'

1. The ability to stop time. I would wander into places and enjoy then for myself. Or wander around and see what’s happening when no one else is moving.

2. Blackbird but it barely squeaks ahead of like a dozen others.

3. Robin Williams, Steve Ditko, Dave Grohl. All for different conversations obviously. 

7 hours ago, telerites said:

Omniscience

You would not like this.  Trust me on this.

8 hours ago, Gaard said:

1. invulnerability

2. Never really cared for the Beatles. More of a Stones guy.

3. My dad, Clint Eastwood, John Wayne.

Glad to see this thread revived. Such interesting responses. 

Stones fan here too. I was in probably 5th grade when the British Invasion broke. The Beatles broke and blew my mind. I felt it was MY music then. I heard the Stones. Hooked immediately. Didn’t know the blues but caught on quick. A tremendous influence my whole life. Check out their new song “Ghost Town”. They just keep getting better.

My dad is my first choice too. We didn’t get along very well until I had a daughter in my mid twenties. We patched up our differences and I got about 12 good years with him. He was a HUGE western fan. He would have agreed with John Wayne and Clint Eastwood!

2 hours ago, kav said:
10 hours ago, telerites said:

Omniscience

You would not like this.  Trust me on this.

you wouldnt be able to watch any movie without knowing exactly wut happens, for one thing.

2 minutes ago, thunsicker said:

There is a difference between omniscience and being a know-it-all, you know.  Wait, of course you know that.

I knew you would say that.

27 minutes ago, kav said:

you wouldnt be able to watch any movie without knowing exactly wut happens, for one thing.

3 minutes ago, thunsicker said:

There is a difference between omniscience and being a know-it-all, you know.  Wait, of course you know that.

I just want to know what happened to a sock I can't find ???

Just now, telerites said:

I just want to know what happened to a sock I can't find ???

I started tying pairs of socks together after washing.  One goes missing I know immediately and can go back to washroom and find it lying on ground or whatever.

1.) If you were a Super Hero what power would you like to have?
Invulnerability

2.) Quickly, What is your favorite Beatles song?
I am the walrus

3.) If you were to have a party at your house, what three people (living or dead)
Robin Williams, Audrey Hepburn, & David Lynch