• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

3 Questions
2 2

98 posts in this topic

1.) If you were a Super Hero what power would you like to have?

Near Omnipotence (Think Molecule Man)

2.) Quickly, What is your favorite Beatles song? LSD

3.) If you were to have a party at your house, what three people (living or dead)

would you like to be there and why?

1) Jesus (I'd have a few questions for him, too)

2) Tesla

3) Mom

Ok I'll give it a try.

1) Call me old fashioned, but I'd go with boring old super strength.

2) Dig a pony

3) FDR, Jesus, Churchill.

EDIT: if you asked album it would be either revolver or rubber soul. I love hearing how they changed rock forever. They both have some early Beatles sound and some new Beatles sound.

1. To be able to look at someone and have their entire life flash in front of my eyes.

2. Something

3. Alfred Hitchcock, I'm a movie fanatic so why not him. Ben Franklin, for obvious reasons and

maybe Bo Jackson, the greatest athlete I have ever seen.

Great thread OP

To run like The Flash, running is my way of working my *%&$ out.

2.) Quickly, What is your favorite Beatles song?

"You Never Give Me Your Money," I love how the melody is all over the place on this one.

3.) If you were to have a party at your house, what three people (living or dead)

Steve McQueen: The king of cool, one I would love to drink a few (six packs) with.

Amy Adams: Colorado girls are kinda my thing, especially one with brains and boldness.

Sting: We've read a few of the same novels and I would love to ask him about some of those Police songs.

Come to think of it, Ms. Adams probably wouldn't give me the time of day if I had to compete with McQueen and Sting.

I think the strength would also mean bone strength.

Tendons, vessels etc too

Which means bullets would bounce off

Psionic powers.

2.) Quickly, What is your favorite Beatles song?

Steve Jobs

Walt Disney

Jack Kirby

to pick their brains about creating iconic stuff.

First off, great questions. It will be interesting what the answers will be.

1. Time Travel. You think Dale Roberts and Foolkiller have good sales threads :takeit:

2. Think For Yourself from Rubber Soul. My favorite Beatles album and such a great, great song. Written by Harrison by the way.

a. Humphrey Bogart. Nothing to say other than I think he was a master of his craft and possibly the greatest actor ever.

b. The second is much harder...there is a long list...Tesla, Edison, Alexander the Great, Ben Franklin, George Washington, etc. All are great men whose brains I'd love to pick.

c. This one is easy. Adolph Hitler. That way I could get drunk and Alexander, Ben, George and I could kick his sorry all over the room.

Bogie my all-time favorite actor! (thumbs u

Edited by ComicConnoisseur

1> Levitation. I've had dreams where I could levitate and travel around the earth just enjoying the view.. In my dream state I thought it was cool. It wouldn't really help much in the real world though..

2> Here, There, and Everywhere. Paul sings it honestly and from his heart. Revolver is my favorite Beatles album.

3> There are so many! I've always admired Jimmy Stewart. I would also invite Anne Frank over just to give her a hug. The third person would be my Grandfather. I sure do miss that fella.

1) Time travel - forward and back without causing any change in history

2) Eleanor Rigby

3) Adolf Hitler, Sir David Attenborough and Lieutenant John Chard.

2) Eleanor Rigby

This would be a death sentence-if you tried to go back in time in order not to change history you would have to die before you left because in history you weren't there back in time at that spot.

2) Eleanor Rigby

This would be a death sentence-if you tried to go back in time in order not to change history you would have to die before you left because in history you weren't there back in time at that spot.

I choose the power to block other people's choice of super powers.

Oh Dammit!! Kav already took that one. doh!