• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CAF Updates

11 posts in this topic

I was just checking out CAF (what else is new) when I noticed one of their latest updates.

Now on the dashboard it lets you know how many total pieces you have listed (I always went to the "most views" page to find this out) and the total number of unique artists represented in your CAF.

9.5 pages per artist. I wonder if my goal for 2015 should be to increase or decrease that ratio hm

Bill and Co. are always making improvements to the site, even when no one is looking :applause:

153451.png.1ab9c200f43bc1b0156a944916244c05.png

Thanks for pointing that out Mike! I would not have noticed until much later. Wow, I have almost 800 pieces, I keep on telling people and myself that I "only" have 500-600. Add the stuff that is not on CAF and I have over 1,000 pieces! That even astounds myself.

Malvin

Thanks for pointing that out Mike! I would not have noticed until much later. Wow, I have almost 800 pieces, I keep on telling people and myself that I "only" have 500-600. Add the stuff that is not on CAF and I have over 1,000 pieces! That even astounds myself.

Malvin

I know the feeling. I look at the number of active items and have to remember I've got about 2/3rds not activated and quite a few yet to be uploaded doh!

I just can't bring myself to go for the "one price example" per artist.

Nice additions. Is there a way to tell which people are watching your gallery? I'd reciprocate if I wasn't already watching their galleries.

There is no way to know who is watching your CAF. (shrug)

But I've got a lot more than 37 on my watched list. Most, however, only update once or twice a year, if that. But I want to make sure when they do, I don't miss it.

My dashboard says:

• Your Gallery has 208 total pieces.

But, the actual number of items (per the other views) is 150.

I guess that means that additional images count towards the total. Does that seem like the right thing to do?