• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Predictions??

66 posts in this topic

Anyone have the 2004 Fine 6.0 guide price on this book? Just out of curiousity - not that in demand gold is consistent with the guide...

Guides for the idiosyncratic figure of 768 dollars. How they got that number is anyone's guess. confused-smiley-013.gif

Tell me what you guys think I should place on it last minute. I think I'd go significantly higher than the current bid, just because that book is so hard to find especially in mid-grade with great eye appeal.

I had a long response typed up that revealed my max bid (PM me if you're curious, unless you are bidding on the book or plan to bid) but I think since the auction is still going we'll wait and see.

P.S. If I win the book...it's getting de-slabbed, natch! 893whatthe.gif

There was a raw, unrestored GD- on ebay last year that went for around $380, I believe. But it looked like a real beater.

I almost bid on that one, the guy selling it was the same person who sold me my low grade WORLD'S FINEST #3. When I was at a Philly show about two years ago, a dealer had two copies of GREAT #3, but both were pretty low grade. He still had them priced at around four hundred dollars apiece.

Thanks Greggy! You realize I signed up for this site about 8 months before me, yet you have 10x the amount of posts I do? Geesh man! crazy.gif
But I post krap! sorry.gif