• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Do WTB ad's work?
2 2

105 posts in this topic

I successfully overpaid for some highgrade darkhawk recently. that was fun.

Hey I've been back lurking around for a bit, was fairly active I don't know about 2 years ago.  Anyway, I got some awesome GA books that I really wanted and in some instances had been looking for for years through WTB.  But, I knew the books were not going to be cheap going in.  In every case, the seller came up with a price that was fair and we made a deal.  I don't think WTB will work for you if you are trying to get sub GPA or bargain basement sales but if you are specific and HONEST about what you want (price range, acceptable/desired grade range) my experience is boardies here definitely will help you out if they can!

And no, I don't know why Im reviving a dead thread at 2 am, insomnia?

Edited by Axmen

I agree. I have had some luck with filling some Batman run the last month or two.  I never had much luck with major keys in wtb post, I don't have a problem paying GPA. I just have no intention of setting a new record GPA, especially on fairly common key's, ie a lot of SA and up.

ZOMBIE_THREAD_BACK.jpg