• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Books Sent to CGC Now Delivered :)

31 posts in this topic

Received the email notification on my phone I have been hoping for - Item Successfully Delivered!

:banana:

Thanks to those who replied...Probably was a bit too skittish on my first personal sub but now I know!

Would you also freak out if I mailed you something priority mail and it took 4 days for it to be delivered?

If so what is your eBay handle.

Received the email notification on my phone I have been hoping for - Item Successfully Delivered!

Thanks to those who replied...Probably was a bit too skittish on my first personal sub but now I know!

Would you also freak out if I mailed you something priority mail and it took 4 days for it to be delivered?

You know what, I love responses like this.

At no point was I truly "freaking out". Worried would have been a better choice of words. The package, from when I sent it was beyond the standard delivery date for the shipping tier I chose from Canada to the USA and I saw that it had been in Chicago with no updates for 5 days. So, I asked for some input, which many kind boardies provided.

I have received plenty of shipments from the USA and I have shipped plenty to the USA. This is just the first one I had that had gone over standard delivery time and it was my first direct sub to CGC.

To answer your question, NO, I would not be "freaking out" if something took 4 days to be delivered from the USA to Canada.

At no point was I truly "freaking out". Worried would have been a better choice of words. The package, from when I sent it was beyond the standard delivery date for the shipping tier I chose from Canada to the USA and I saw that it had been in Chicago with no updates for 5 days. So, I asked for some input, which many kind boardies provided.

I have received plenty of shipments from the USA and I have shipped plenty to the USA. This is just the first one I had that had gone over standard delivery time and it was my first direct sub to CGC.

To answer your question, NO, I would not be "freaking out" if something took 4 days to be delivered from the USA to Canada.

Are you sure? :fear:

Glad everything worked out. I'm also from Canada and have experienced the same thing. Shipped Monday - arrived in the US for processing Wed, a day for customs, then out to destination city (usually processed somewhere in the middle I've noticed). From then until "out for delivery" in Florida 6 business days passed. Totally out of spec and panic ensued.

Unless you pay for 'next day' via Canada Post 8 - 10 business days for the total trip is normal. You can't even file a 'missing package' until business day 11.

Trust me, if you didn't post on here, your books would still not be delivered. We get things done ! (lol).

Trust me, if you didn't post on here, your books would still not be delivered. We get things done ! (lol).

(thumbs u

This delay was designed to condition you for the nail biting days ahead, whilst you await their return.... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Mine is the same as my name here. What's yours?