• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Paul" comics club

236 posts in this topic

Quite an avalanche, Bill. :applause:

Having been at WonderCon this weekend, there was a lot of discussion between GA collectors and dealers about the "Paul" books - interest in the collection is definitely on the upswing.

Having been at WonderCon this weekend, there was a lot of discussion between GA collectors and dealers about the "Paul" books - interest in the collection is definitely on the upswing.

:acclaim:

One man can start a frenzy :)

Hi Steve, it was nice talking with you at WonderCon yesterday! At first I didn't recognize you without your hat! I was looking for you today at the show but could not find you. I wanted to ask you what you knew about the 'Paul' collection since Bob Storms had Captain America Comics 72 and 73 from that collection for sale at the show. They were both nice mid-grade copies. EJR

Jeez Bill that is amazing! I officially crown you king of the "Paul" collection. What did you do, rob a bank? 36 books is more than I picked up at Wondercon in two days! I remember seeing a lot of those in Joe's boxes but already had most of them and I was on to "other" fish.

I saw the Moon Girls at A1's booth. Nice copies and very scarce. I am assuming most of the rest came from Jim Maley's booth. We're you there? Bob Storms had two of the few Caps in the collection that Ed originally got from Joe. I considered them but the were at "High Grade Comics" prices so I walked.

I'm kind of embarrassed to post the 3 measly "Pauls" I got from Jim...