• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

25 Cent Picture Frame Marvels

641 posts in this topic

I'm norrinraddff48. If this grades out at anything above an 8.0 I'll be happy. I think 9.2 is the highest CGC grade.

:wishluck: Best of luck with your books from these guys. Mine had some very funky non-warehouse type defects.

Back cover damage. In all fairness, they did disclose the back cover tear on a L'il Pals #1, but I had no idea it was as bad as it ended up being. It was mauled. The Skywald's spine was bashed and had interior page tears neither of which could be determined from the cropped scan. It was a typical Ebay deal on books that you don't see too often. I hoped they were nice and they weren't.

--S.

Back cover damage. In all fairness, they did disclose the back cover tear on a L'il Pals #1, but I had no idea it was as bad as it ended up being. It was mauled. The Skywald's spine was bashed and had interior page tears neither of which could be determined from the cropped scan. It was a typical Ebay deal on books that you don't see too often. I hoped they were nice and they weren't.

--S.

So, I'm screwed with the Millies I got from them? :banana:

--S.

So, I'm screwed with the Millies I got from them? :banana:

I hope they are sweet, but I wouldn't bet the ranch. :wishluck:

Well, here is the My Love #14 from the auction....

mylove14raw.jpg

They said 8.5......and that's pretty close. I'd say 7.5-8.0. It's too bad, the cover is very nice.

That is a nice book. :applause: I'm glad you had a good experience.

--S.

Figured I bring back this thread with some recent finds at the Baltimore Comic Con.

Three red ones. The Li'l Kids are scarce, these two issues are not represented on the CGC census at all.

LilKids4.jpg

LilKids8.jpg

wmd18.jpg