• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The DC 20 Cent Cover Thread
1 1

275 posts in this topic

one of my favorites. The post Wrightson issues don't get enough respect, but they are just as good:

st12.jpg

That cover is as good as any of the Wrightson covers. Just gorgeous

Not the best copy, but represents one of my first buys from Ebay when I got back into collecting in '07. 20 cent DC's have always been a major focus for me and Flash 226 was one of my first priorities. Didn't hurt going after a Neal Adams cover either...

Flash226.jpg

Not the best copy, but represents one of my first buys from Ebay when I got back into collecting in '07. 20 cent DC's have always been a major focus for me and Flash 226 was one of my first priorities. Didn't hurt going after a Neal Adams cover either...

Flash226.jpg

I think that cover is by Nick Cardy. But Adams did do a Green Lantern back up story in that issue.

I think that cover is by Nick Cardy. But Adams did do a Green Lantern back up story in that issue.

You are correct sir. After scanning it, I decided to pull it out for a read a few minutes ago and saw it had the Adams GL story and with further inspection saw that it wasn't an Adams cover. For some reason, I always thought it was Adams, I guess Barry Allen's face reminded me of his work.