• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey October Fire!!!!!

561 posts in this topic

"Tell me candidly, have you ever heard Sebastian say anything you have remembered for five minutes? You know, when I hear him talk, I am reminded of that in some ways nauseating picture of 'Bubbles'...when dear Sebastian speaks it is like a little sphere of soapsuds drifting off the end of an old clay pipe, anywhere, full of rainbow light for a second and then--phut!--vanished, with nothing left at all, nothing." -- Anthony Blanche - Brideshead Revisited

Ole Evelyn does have some lovely insults. 893applaud-thumb.gif

I'm chatting on MSN messenger with ShieldAgent and Bigman!

Man we really need something better to do on Sunday Nights.... sorry.gif

Though it's better than figuring out sales tax ...lousy January 31st deadline Christo_pull_hair.gif

Actually, I'm watching Rocky & Bullwinkle on DVD. Season 2. Highly recommended! thumbsup2.gif

Brad.. I might send you a PM later.. wanted to let you know.

Or I might just start a new thread.

I will PM you, and let you know what I plan to do.

Or start a thread..

Ze-

And Currin.. what did ya expect us to do.. let it slide.. naw.... more fun to poke a stik in your eye.. poke2.gif..

Actually, I'm watching Rocky & Bullwinkle on DVD. Season 2. Highly recommended! thumbsup2.gif

Brad.. I might send you a PM later.. wanted to let you know.

Or I might just start a new thread.

I will PM you, and let you know what I plan to do.

Or start a thread..

Ze-

And Currin.. what did ya expect us to do.. let it slide.. naw.... more fun to poke a stik in your eye.. poke2.gif..

I'm starting a poll devil.gif27_laughing.gif