• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey October Fire!!!!!

561 posts in this topic

BTW, I am drinking a glass of water and reading chapter 3 of my elder law Nutshell. Later I am going to watch "For a Few Dollars More".

This week I got the new extended 2-Disc set of "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly". Van Cleef rocks! yay.gif

I'm drinking Coffee with cream and one Splenda™ (I don't use Sugar, just thought you should know).

In awhile, I'm going to shower and use a brand new Shampoo! Yeah, that's right, I'm a rebel!

I had a toasted Onion Bagel for breakfast, with Olivio spread. It was tasty. Was going to PM all you guys to let you know, but figured I'd just post here.

Banner....make sure you post and let us know you got safely to work, okay? Or pm us. thumbsup2.gif

I just had breakfast and am getting ready to go. I'll let everybody know when I get there.

Donut, I'm a little worried. It was almost 20 minutes ago you left for work. foreheadslap.gif

I had a toasted Onion Bagel for breakfast, with Olivio spread. It was tasty. Was going to PM all you guys to let you know, but figured I'd just post here.

Banner....make sure you post and let us know you got safely to work, okay? Or pm us. thumbsup2.gif

Did you toast the Bagel first? PM me & let me know (or you could just start a new thread). popcorn.gif

HULK ANGRY!! mad.gif

Hulkroars.gif

Hulk not happy...Hulk move offices on Friday and Hulk's big box with Dictionary missing...Hulk had to make coffee this morning...coffee pot moved and Hulk must walk back and forth to break room...Hulk have headache! foreheadslap.gif

I took 2 aspirin guys, hopefully it will help. I'll let you know, or maybe I'll PM everyone. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

May have to remedy that. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Each time I'm in the US and it's breakfast or brunch time I always go for a box of donuts...

When I was in NYC last, a friend almost forced me to have the lox, but I just had to have a few lemon and a few cherry donuts... couldn't help myself makepoint.gif

I'm thinking of flying over for a week this Summer, so maybe I'll resist the king of foods this time

psim0029.gif