• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey October Fire!!!!!

561 posts in this topic

May have to remedy that. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Each time I'm in the US and it's breakfast or brunch time I always go for a box of donuts...

When I was in NYC last, a friend almost forced me to have the lox, but I just had to have a few lemon and a few cherry donuts... couldn't help myself makepoint.gif

I'm thinking of flying over for a week this Summer, so maybe I'll resist the king of foods this time

psim0029.gif"Umm,......Purple!"-Homer Simpson

Just wanted to let everyone know I had a nice bowl of porridge for breakfast this morning. I made it with rolled oats. I prefer rolled oats to the porridge oats as they have a nicer texture. At first I thought I had put too much milk in my porridge, but by the time it had cooled a little it had absorbed the excess milk quite nicely. After that I went to work. popcorn.gif

Just wanted to let everyone know I had a nice bowl of porridge for breakfast this morning. I made it with rolled oats. I prefer rolled oats to the porridge oats as they have a nicer texture. At first I thought I had put too much milk in my porridge, but by the time it had cooled a little it had absorbed the excess milk quite nicely. After that I went to work. popcorn.gif

...and was it whole milk, reduced fat or non fat?!? Answers, man,...we need answers! makepoint.gif

It was........semi-skimmed milk. (or reduced fat as you call it). I find skimmed milk is a little too watery. However full-fat is a little too rich.

All in all, I think I made the right choice with semi-skimmed. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

I am making a post in the Hey October Fire thread.

Wanted to let everyone know.

Ze-

And I am reading that post.... no wait... I'm responding to that post.... no, now I'm posting my response.... and now I'm actually getting back to work.

It was........semi-skimmed milk. (or reduced fat as you call it). I find skimmed milk is a little too watery. However full-fat is a little too rich.

All in all, I think I made the right choice with semi-skimmed. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I'm a 1% man myself. thumbsup2.gif

I Had three packs of grits this morning for breakfast. Then i went to school. We are on a 2 hour delay. I made progress reports for all the students and made a letter for some students who have not turned in activities. I am now going to go check out my ebay page.

I'm a 1% man myself. thumbsup2.gif

Christo_pull_hair.gif

I just had breakfast and am getting ready to go. I'll let everybody know when I get there.

Donut, I'm a little worried. It was almost 20 minutes ago you left for work. foreheadslap.gif

Traffic was lousy (damnable Virginians simply don't know how to drive in snow), plus there was an unannounced meeting at which my team was awarded the President's Bonus for our kickass work on a proposal. We rock.

I had a choice this morning at the office of regular coffee, de-caf, hot tea, hot cider, or hot chocolate.

I went with the hot cider. Swiss Miss.

I like to fill the cup only 2/3rd full, so that the flavor isn't too watered down. I could use two packages, but then it is too strong.

I stirred it with a stir stick. It tastes good. thumbsup2.gif

I'm working on a drawing of the Chrysler Building for a poster I'm working on. In the corner of my computer screen I am watching an episode from the first season of Millenium.

Life is good. wink.gif

Great news guys...my missing tote has shown up and my Dictionary has been returned to me. But wait, it gets better - the box also had my Bellsouth phone books! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Ok, now I'm going to post this message by hitting "Continue", but will uncheck the "I want to preview my post and/or attach a file" toggle first so you guys can read this right away since it's so important...hold on. thumbsup2.gif

Great news guys...my missing tote has shown up and my Dictionary has been returned to me. But wait, it gets better - the box also had my Bellsouth phone books! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Ok, now I'm going to post this message by hitting "Continue", but will uncheck the "I want to preview my post and/or attach a file" toggle first so you guys can read this right away since it's so important...hold on. thumbsup2.gif

Banner, just wanted to let you know that I read your message. It was great. Glad you got it to us without that pesky preview feature that would've delayed us reading the message that you wanted us to read quickly because it was so important. yay.gif

I just want to let you all know that The Chrysler building is my second favorite building in the world...

Oh and does that Millennium episode feature Lucy Butler ???

Lucy Butler ROCKS !!! yay.gif