• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Diary Secrets 18 Matt Baker Art

4 posts in this topic

I've been holding onto this extra copy for years so now it's time to make its way to one of you Baker fans. There is one on ebay right now going for auction and it has seven days left and is already higher than I am asking.

This one is up for grabs for $100 + $7 USA shipping. If you are international, delivery confirmation will also be required and insurance.

This is a solid VG. I would grade higher if not for the wear to the spine area (as seen in scan). The page quality is great. I don't want to say white but close too. Small tear to back cover, as seen in scan

DiarySecrets18_zpsozkye8kx.jpg

DiarySecretsback_zpsh5hzec53.jpg

I've been holding onto this extra copy for years so now it's time to make its way to one of you Baker fans. There is one on ebay right now going for auction and it has seven days left and is already higher than I am asking.

This one is up for grabs for $100 + $7 USA shipping. If you are international, delivery confirmation will also be required and insurance.

This is a solid VG. I would grade higher if not for the wear to the spine area (as seen in scan). The page quality is great. I don't want to say white but close too. Small tear to back cover, as seen in scan

DiarySecrets18_zpsozkye8kx.jpg

DiarySecretsback_zpsh5hzec53.jpg

I'll take it