• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Conquest comics...

73 posts in this topic

I ordered some of the ASM 4 variants, and they arrived in a mangled pizza box. Inside they were protected by only a grocery bag.

I passed on this one.

No way. An actual pizza box?!

:popcorn:

-slym

Some of the larger chains have boxes that are ideal for shipping a couple of comics. Dominos artisan pizza boxes are sturdy as heck and hold 8-10 comics nicely.

Yea I bought the JSC variant that everyone mentioned. I didn't mind the wait but didn't love the way it was shipped. I had ordered a second, but I cancelled the order.

I'll be curious to see if the owner responds again. In the prior thread, it wasn't handled well by the company.

Mine arrived today. No issues could care less that they were 3 in a bag. They got here safe, well packed and as advertised NM or better.

Would you have cared if the cover of the one you like the most was completely rubbed up?

My damaged books arrived at the Conquest Comics location, but the mail carrier did not leave the item there as there "because there was no secure delivery location available".

I emailed Chris to let him know, but haven't received a reply back regarding when he'll pick them up or when he'll send me my new sets. I'm sure everything will be contingent on getting those damaged books back, so there's probably no sense of urgency on his part. Anyways, just wanted to update the group.

Mine arrived today. No issues could care less that they were 3 in a bag. They got here safe, well packed and as advertised NM or better.

This is what I like to read.

Too many people are assuming they are owed "9.8s".

Would you have cared if the cover of the one you like the most was completely rubbed up?

Yes I would. I would contact the store first and not announce it in a thread like some on here have done.

Some on here don't even give the store a chance to make it right before they trash them on here.

Same guys then wonder why stores don't want their business or advertise here.

Now all that said if you get screwed then sure fire away here, but give the store the opportunity to make it right first. This is a growing problem here the last year and its usually newer members that cause it for some reason.

If you don't like how they pack then maybe try giving them some feedback especially if they make your order right. I don't know this store from Adam, but I am tired of seeing this lately.

I will go out of my way to help a seller if they try to make an order right for me so I can help them better their business.

Yes I would. I would contact the store first and not announce it in a thread like some on here have done.

Some on here don't even give the store a chance to make it right before they trash them on here.

Same guys then wonder why stores don't want their business or advertise here.

Now all that said if you get screwed then sure fire away here, but give the store the opportunity to make it right first. This is a growing problem here the last year and its usually newer members that cause it for some reason.

While I'm not sure about the first poster and his reasoning, I think you missed the first thread. The owner came on her guns a blazin' and really blasted people after he screwed up.

Edit: I see now that you did buy in the ASM 4 thread. Odd that you don't understand why people are upset and yet you yourself gave a suggestion about packaging. Doesn't that imply you saw a flaw with the shipping method? Curious…