• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FANTASTIC FOUR 46 1st BLACK BOLT COVER! $1 MILLION DOLLARS? OFFERED HERE FIRST!

49 posts in this topic

Sorry Mike

I'm presently posting via satellite from my yacht and experiencing spotty access to photobucket and my scan files...meeting up with Paul Allen in Vancouver to discuss some comic "investment" deals... :wishluck:

Well. how about a full front cover scan, that doesn't strategically slice off the LRFC corner crease? :D

Full cover scans and back cover scans are for pansies...buy the label not the book! (thumbs u

OR the BC tanning halo?

Time payments ? It might take at least 3 months to cover the Mil.

also, I'll want Lindsey Pelas to personally deliver it to my door. She can stay the 3 months it'll take me to pay for the book. :devil:

Sorry Mike

I'm presently posting via satellite from my yacht and experiencing spotty access to photobucket and my scan files...meeting up with Paul Allen in Vancouver to discuss some comic "investment" deals... :wishluck:

Well. how about a full front cover scan, that doesn't strategically slice off the LRFC corner crease? :D

Full cover scans and back cover scans are for pansies...buy the label not the book! (thumbs u

OR the BC tanning halo?

Granted brotha. As always if not perfectly satisfied with the book please return for a full refund!

Excepting in this case for a third-party-graded slab returns will not be acceptable especially in this case you were to be so lucky to win a 7-figure book which will make you a very popular person in your immediate and collective comic book (real world) realm... (thumbs u

Got a PM from the MODs asking me is this a real sale? I said God yes if someone were to pay me $250000 or more for the book I would be happy to sell. Of course I would shed a tear or two.

But by the time this happened, at least in my dreams, I could easily pick up an 1.8 or 2 or so AF 15... :wishluck:

returns will not be acceptable

I've seen someone else selling books on here with that stipulation in his rules. :acclaim:

Is it the same folks who can't be arsed to put a grade on their books?

Time payments ? It might take at least 3 months to cover the Mil.

also, I'll want Lindsey Pelas to personally deliver it to my door. She can stay the 3 months it'll take me to pay for the book. :devil:

Mr Bilzerian wouldnt be happy about that

Salt water is no good for slabs, you better park your dingy in dry dock or risk damaging that potential million dollar book.

The books are not on board sir. I'm pretty sure I've thought of everything. They are safe and sound "back home" and being guarded by an acolyte...understudy if you will of the Uma Thurman character in Kill Bill 2 who plucked the eyeball out of Daryl Hannah's character's last eye...

squish...

lol Loved that fight scene!

Got a PM from the MODs asking me is this a real sale? I said God yes if someone were to pay me $250000 or more for the book I would be happy to sell. Of course I would shed a tear or two.

But by the time this happened, at least in my dreams, I could easily pick up an 1.8 or 2 or so AF 15... :wishluck:

I'd be willing to pay over you asking price if you could include some nice wiener schnitzel with the book.

I'd be willing to pay over you asking price if you could include some nice wiener schnitzel mutant turkey sandwiches with the book.

:P

Dammit, the price is far too low. I'll wait until the market gets stronger and buy the book then.

He's applying the 300% boardie discount :makepoint:

Still too low. Clearly the man doesn't know how to squeeze every last cent out of a book. He'll learn eventually.