• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pricing Advice - Please HELP!!!

61 posts in this topic

You should find the thread where I told the newb about his JCPenny reprints and got torched for being a mean old troll.

Link. Fun read.

This is my favorite quote

F all of you newjacks too.

Diggler, clean out your hottie file. Christian, don't you have a con to get to a week early?

You should find the thread where I told the newb about his JCPenny reprints and got torched for being a mean old troll.

Link. Fun read.

lol

Never thought I'd see the day Sean would be called a troll-he's like the Billy Goat Gruff of this place.

Yup, he's aces. :whistle:

I should start trolling you again.

:angel:

Link. Fun read.

Diggler, clean out your hottie file. Christian, don't you have a con to get to a week early?

I liked the one about the hollow points

Link. Fun read.

I enjoyed seeing this old Flee creation:

sean-heatmiser_zps86d1fe78.jpg

You know, all the joking aside, this does point out a business model that our friends at GPA may be missing. One day, one week, something like that subscriptions. There are lots and lots of people who may not want/need to buy a full sub to GPA but five times a year want to buy a slabbed book. I could very easily see the value in a one day subscription for $4.95, something like that.

Too much cottage cheese will do that.

....and perhaps, stop BEING a mean old troll :baiting: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

You know, all the joking aside, this does point out a business model that our friends at GPA may be missing. One day, one week, something like that subscriptions. There are lots and lots of people who may not want/need to buy a full sub to GPA but five times a year want to buy a slabbed book. I could very easily see the value in a one day subscription for $4.95, something like that.

I agree, a subscription that allows for a number of searches as an example. $4.95 allows 6 searches as an example or billing based on usage.

ArtFact does that sort of thing and I have used it from time to time. For those that are not aware they work like GPA but for fine art. When I am going to an auction it helps put target price ranges on pieces I am interested in but I only use it once or twice a year.

I agree, a subscription that allows for a number of searches as an example. $4.95 allows 6 searches as an example or billing based on usage.

I know I'd use it. :) I haven't been able to justify a subscription as I just don't sell that much anymore and I feel that I have a good idea of how much the books I chase should go for. Still, every once and a while, I find a book that I an interested in but have no clue what market value might be.

giphy.gif

-slym

giphy.gif

-slym

slym: A man ahead of his time

giphy.gif

-slym

slym: A man ahead of his time

Slym........... The gifmaster...