• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Holly Cow!!! What do you think this will go for???

10 posts in this topic

if Jason's selling it and it's a 9.6, it'll go for a bundle.

who would've thought that a comic called Love 1970 would one day command the money this will bring in??? (of course i think i heard that Greggy has a hoard of these)......... grin.gif

if Jason's selling it and it's a 9.6, it'll go for a bundle.

who would've thought that a comic called Love 1970 would one day command the money this will bring in??? (of course i think i heard that Greggy has a hoard of these)......... grin.gif

He wanted $2,950 for it when it was offered to me last month. screwy.gif

a lot more than it should?? yay.gif

No doubt. While scarcity or at least scarcity in HG should be a factor in price, I can't help think that at some time in the future people will be asking themselves "Now why did we think HG Bronze-age DC romance books were worth 4 figures?"

As much as I am a fan of these books, they are very esoteric, and have a small group of collectors interested in them. Whoever pays multilpes of guide, should never plan on that becoming a investment. There are so many better books to buy with that kinda cash, that will actually elevate in value overtime. IMO

As much as I am a fan of these books, they are very esoteric, and have a small group of collectors interested in them. Whoever pays multilpes of guide, should never plan on that becoming a investment. There are so many better books to buy with that kinda cash, that will actually elevate in value overtime. IMO
thumbsup2.gif