• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

10.0 Restored

20 posts in this topic

Could be...remember the Wolverine #1 10.0 Gem Mint with OFF WHITE pages....

Ow/w

And I think that one was an 11

that kellys superheroes will promise a grade so I decided to try it out or your money back I figured maybe they sell the books and hope nobody sends them in. bought one sent it in guar 9.9 with color touch. came back 9.0 lol. got my money back

10 Restored? Doubtful. My rationale is that for a mint or gem mint designation the production has to be perfect or near perfect. If you tinker with the book then you are meddling with the production itself. I would think the same of a green label book.

I'll just revisit my point from earlier. A 10.0 is perfect -- no observable imperfections.

To be able to concluded if a book is restored then there are "tells" or deviations from the norm.

If there's restoration found then it can't be a 10.0 because you found the restoration.

Could be...remember the Wolverine #1 10.0 Gem Mint with OFF WHITE pages....

Ow/w

And I think that one was an 11

I stand corrected!;)

Click to see it....if you dare..... :eek:

wolvie%20flasher_zpspmkrfisp.jpg

I know you can have 9.8 restored.

I had a Wolverine Limited #3 come back as a 9.8 restored (CT). It was absolutely heart-breaking.