• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Message from Grails

11 posts in this topic

As some of you might of noticed Charlie, board name Grails, account was deactivated recently. It was a surprise to a lot of people since it came out of the blue like that, even more so since he was already giving hints to his next game prior. This left some people wondering what happened to him, and why he did it. Luckily though I was able to contact him through another website, and given permission to post his reply so other boardies could know what happened.

Hello David, I appreciate you guys inquiring about me so feel free to post this on the boards. Unfortunately I did request deactivation of my account. For both personal reasons as well as work related. On the work side, I am forced to reduce my online presence. Every email or post I make is available for my employers to read. I am still checking in here on the boards under my wifes old account that she quickly abondaned after getting a look into our bizarre world. But any post I make like "nice comic" will usually be deleted soon after. I will be self employed in December so who knows, Grails may be resurrected as well as the game. Take care guys.

Best regards,

Charlie

I don't know Grails and don't recall interacting with him but I hope he is well and that things resolve well for him. Sounds like he is in a tough spot. Is there anything we/I can do?