• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

8 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

Selling my raw copy of Strange Tales 110 here on the boards FIRST! Not happy to be selling it now, as I believe this book has a lot more room to grow, but I need to pay off some things so it has to go.

The comic was bought from a dealer who has had it in his possession since 1981. The book has not been pressed and was checked for restoration by another dealer who couldn't see any resto. The major defects on this book are a minor spine roll, very slight marvel chipping, and a pinky nail length tear on the left side of the back cover. There are no issues with the interior pages, the staples are clean, and centerfold is firmly attached. A very beautiful presenting copy if I do say so myself!

The comic was bought as a FN+ but I am selling it as a FN because of the defects I noticed when I had the book in hand. Great pressing candidate according to my dealer friend, if you are into that sort of thing.

I am asking $2,699 for the comic or best offer. I would consider time payments if you PM me first, and I am also open to a cash/trade type deal if you have something I like (TMNT 1 first prints are my kryptonite).

Shipping will be via USPS Priority mail and include insurance. Shipping will be free for boardies living within the Continental US (sorry Hawaii and Alaska). If you live outside the continental US, feel free to PM me and we can calculate the shipping together and I will give you a discount based on the difference I would pay to ship it within the CONUS.

Other rules include:

1) HOS and Probation members are prohibited from purchasing from me.

2) First :takeit: either through PM or this thread gets the book. Time stamps will be utilized in case there are any issues.

3) Payments accepted include Paypal, Check, or Money Order. Discount will be given if paying by check or money order.

4) Payment is due within 48 hours if paying by paypal and 1 week if paying by check/money order. Checks/money orders will need to clear with my bank before the book is shipped out.

Scans coming up...