• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone deal with 'Collectibles Insurance Services,LLC? "

7 posts in this topic

Easy to deal with? Has anyone ever made claims? Was it a smooth transaction? After speaking with them they seem professional, but you never know how good an insurance company is until you have actually made a claim. Curious what people think of them here.

Thanks for the links. After reading through them; they seem highly recommended for their policy and price, but not one person has actually written their experience with their claiming process. Would love to hear about this if anyone has gone through it. Thanks!

Thanks for the links. After reading through them; they seem highly recommended for their policy and price, but not one person has actually written their experience with their claiming process. Would love to hear about this if anyone has gone through it. Thanks!

I made my first claim in the past few months.

I have not made a claim, but have my collection insured with them for $50,000. My annual premium for that is $260. I decided I better insure as I live in a tornado prone area. There have been 9 damaging tornados hit my area in my lifetime of living here. One in 2005 hit just about a block from my residence and caused some minor damage to those homes and one in 2013 was only 2 miles away and caused significant damage through town. Not only that, we also had a minor earthquake a few years back and a field fire that barely missed my house; lucky I was home to call the fire department before the whole neighborhood was lit up. I also had 2 attempted break ins. So danger abounds (either that, I just live in a bad spot, lol). You might also be able to add a rider to your home/renters insurance, but I think CIS offers a more flexible coverage that covers you even if you're shipping your stuff.

Just my 2c, hope this helps.